http://www.hungryrunnergirl.com/2011/02/giveaway.html#respond
___________________________________
I woke up at 6:40am and I was out the door by 7:15am for my morning run with my mother. We went over to Oak Mountain Park for some paved trail running in what used to be the campus of my private school when I was a kid.
One loop is about 1.25+/- depending on if you run tangents at all the turns. It is also very hilly with a few bridges. Im not sure about the elevation change because I was using RunKeeper on my iPhone. Most people that I see every day on the trail take the easy way around the trail, but I do not. I go the direction with the most uphill climbs. Mother and I only ran a few loops this morning considering I was really pushing myself up the last big hill. I kept telling myself "GO" because I just did not want to stop until I go to the top.
Waiting in the drive-thru
I was reading Skinny Runner's blog this morning and noticed her protein shake that she made with Click! Sounded so tasty, so I drove over to the local GNC and the guy working in there had no idea what I was talking about when I asked if they carried it in the store. I had to explain everything to him. No luck there and not even in the GNC located 10 miles away. I just called The Vitamin Shoppe in another town and they would not even pick up the phone. People come on!!!! I will try calling after lunch, so I do not have to make an unnecessary drive over there. I was so looking forward to buying a 16 oz. canister of Mocha Click!
______________________________________
I bought this cute little bright blue fitted tank this morning at Target!
______________________________________
Here are the freebies I have recieved in the past week:
- Free 1 or 2 year subscriptions to each of these magazines. I have at least 20 free magazine subscriptions in all.
- 2 free ChapStick LipShield 365 with skin protectant/sunscreen (SPF 50+). I just tried this out. Goes on very smooth and lips feel very soft. Have not tried it outside yet while running or biking. Gave one to my sister!
- Gevalia Coffee- 0.84 oz. of House Blend Medium/Dark Roast
No comments:
Post a Comment