Avid Tennis Player, Runner/Jogger/Walker, Cyclist, Triathlete, 2nd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, Zeta Tau Alpha Alumnae..........
A blog about my life: from sports to shopping, food to product reviews...
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
The Almost-Elliptical Trainer Accident
While watching The Young and the Restless, I did 30 minutes on the bike at a medium pace and fast pace during commercials, and then moved on to the elliptical. This is where my accident almost happened. While I am working out, I like to keep going and not stop until I am finished. That's just the way I am! My leg started itching and I did not want to stop moving my legs and arms at a fast pace, so I reached down with my left arm and almost fell backwards off the elliptical. That was a little scary and also knowing the porcelain tile floor would not have cushioned my fall at all.
Here is one of my small gardens full of 2 varieties of lettuce, basil, Roma tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, spinach, mint, lavender, and strawberries. I also have a herb garden next to this planter with parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, garlic, and few other herbs.
For dinner, I made bruschetta, a salad from my garden, and also had a side of red beans, and chickpeas.
I did not go running today, but I did watching running videos on YouTube. Does that count? This video is hilarious because I have seen every one of these types of runners at races! Have you?
No comments:
Post a Comment