I am going to paint my nails a different colour each time. I love to dress up and wear costumes for races, so why not paint my nails a fun colour? My new and latest obsession is Essie. I love this polish for the fact that it dries quickly and lasts a long time and all polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free.
Here is my latest purchase:
On the left: Mod Square
The box contains the Resort Collection: She's Picture Perfect (light purple), Pink-A-Boo (light pink), No More Film (dark purple), and Sure Shot (metallic pinkish/purple)
On the right: Sugar Daddy (I'm wearing this one right now!)
My Target Beauty Bag just arrived too! I love receiving free items in the mail.
Contents include:
Pink and Purple makeup bag
Pantene Color Preserve Volume Shampoo
Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser
Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 count)
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer sample
Target Beauty Coupons
This is the second beauty bag I have received from Target. Each time there is something different than the last one. This one turned out to be a great bag!
No comments:
Post a Comment