The first thing I thought when I opened the box was how it looked like a birthday present with all the crinkled and shredded paper!
I receieved:
- Mr. Clean Bliss Gloves (latex-free with a very soft lining/1 pair/size medium)
- Dawn Duo Sponge Cloth (scrub with one side, wipe with the other side)
- Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser and Polish (non-bleach formula removes rust and cleaness stainless steel
- Sprayway Glass Cleaner (amonia-free with a clean scent)
- Glad Tall Kitchen Bags (received a coupon for a 22 ct. pack/13 gallon/$5.49 maximum value)
- I am happy with the box. I have always used Bon Ami when cleaning some areas of my house, so it will be nice to see how Bar Keepers works. Sprayway is another product that I have never used. I liked getting a coupon for a free box of trash bags. That always comes in handy! The gloves are very soft and it was nice protecting my hands while I washed the dishes. The sponges works great too!
My First Cravebox Twitter Party
Although I did not win anything during the live one-hour long Twitter party, Cravebox was giving away several prizes everyday leading up to the event. Each day was a different prize that had to do with the May Cravebox. I won the Lipton Tea Package!!! About two weeks after the event, I found a box from Park Avenue NY, NY waiting on me after my 10 mile bike ride! I had no idea what was in the box considering Cravebox is located in Colorado! Inside was the cutest Lipton Tea Package!
- Insulated zippered tote with aluminum water bottle
- Iced Black Tea with Lemon (10 to-go packs)
- Iced Green Tea/Blackberry Pomegranate (10 to-go packs)
- Decaf Iced Green Tea/Strawberry Acai (10 to-go packs)
- Iced Green Tea/Mango Pineapple (2 individual packets)
- An adorable honey pot with bees on it and wooden stirrer from Sur La Table
cool! I love your prize pack! That little honey jar is adorable, too :) Also, how totally awesome was it that it came while you were on a bike ride & it has a sport bottle :) lol. Congratulations!! I know you love it! I would ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you! It was so awesome to come back from the bike ride and see a huge box waiting on me!
Delete