June 2012 Birchbox has a "Jet Set" theme. I am extremely happy with the box that I recieved. I saw a lot of people complaining online, but not me! Here is what I received (words copied from the card I received in the box):
(I am wearing last month's May Birchbox sample of Color Club Nail Polish in Disco Nap in the photo above!)
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner: Direct from the UK, this user-friendly liquid liner has genius pen applicator and a super smooth formula. Full-size $15
- Melvita Rose Floral Water: This organic mist works as a light toner and mid-day skin refreshener. We also love the delicate scent. Full-size $22
- theBalm cosmetics Staniac in Beauty Queen: We're crazy about this two-in-one lip and cheek stain: the sheer gel formula delivers a subtle, long-wearing flush. Full-size $17
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream: This bestselling Japanese cream has a concentrated formula that heals cracked hands, chapped lips, and other forms of dryness. It's your new carry-on essential. Full-size $16
- Band-Aid Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band Aids: Be prepared for life's little emergencies with these stylish designer bandages. Pack of 20, $15
- John Varvatos Star USA: In honor of Father's Day, we've included this dapper cologne, a blend of ginger, juniper berries, and vetiver. Pass it on to a lucky guy friend or family member. Full-size $55-70
Overall: I am extremely happy with this month's (June) Birchbox.
- The C.R. band-aids (20 pack) are extremely cute! Will defintely use these!
- I immediately tried the Eyeko liquid liner (in purple). I received a full-size stick, but was not sure about the colour. It actually looks great on me, and even my mother approved. <3
- The Staniac is great. My lips looked great and a little pinker and darker. I loved this! <3
- I have not tried the Yu-Be, yet, but I will definitely do that tomorrow!
- I plan on giving the J.V. Cologne to my fiancé. That will be a nice surprise!
- I plan on packing the Rose Floral Water in my bag to try out during the day. I live in the South, so it gets very hot!
I am not going to cancel my subscription to Birchbox. This month's box was beyond expectation! Keep up the good work and I will stay subscribed!
__________________________________________
Also, in today's mail, I received a few freebies!
- I have a year long (free) weekly subscription to OK! magazine
- Lifetime subscription to Tennis magazine
- Soft cloth makeup bag
- 0.34 fl. oz. Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner
- Several Target Beauty Coupons
- Aveeno Active Natuals: Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 70 with Helioplex Broad Spectrum uva-uvb
- Revelon Colorburst Lip Butter (Peach Parfait) sample on paper/foil
- TreSemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner
I got the Target bag too! Love it! The makeup bag fits perfect in my purse and fits a few essentials for traveling! I love the face wash too!
ReplyDeleteI make sure that I send a Target bag to my Mother and sister too! They loved the bag!
ReplyDelete