THIS WEEK:
Cycling: 125.9 miles
Running: 13.7 miles (working on this tomorrow!)
Just completed the Hot Mama Virtual 1/2 Marathon
Days until next race: 21 days (Area 13.1 Half Marathon)
_____________________________
This is my third straight month with Birchbox and when I found out that Glamour was going to be partenering with Birchbox, I knew it was going to be a great box. I received 7 items in my box. Some people got 4, 5, or 6 items, but I was very lucky to get one of the better boxes for the month!
The first thing I noticed when I opened the box was the pink and green earbuds. So cute, especially since I wanted that color combo! The earbuds were one of the montly Lifestyle extras created as a Birchbox exclusive! $10.00 on Birchbox website.
I then noticed the leaf shaped tin containing Tea Forte minteas. Never heard of these, but thought they sounded tasty. I received the lime mojito flavored tea mints. These mints are all natural, sugar free, and are made with organic tea. I do not have a photo, but the mints are the exact shape of the tin, leaf shaped and green. 0.81 oz. A 3 pack (with 75 mints/tin) is $9.95.
I finally received a Stila product! It is only 10 shades of eyeshadow on paper, but a little goes a long way. This is the In The Garden shadow palette. The top row is called Garden Soiree and the bottom row is called Shimmer and Glow. $39.00 for a full compact with liner brush.
This month also had another first in the box. Perfume! Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has a Gun is a perfume that I have never heard of until Birchbox. It has hints of Bulgarian rose with a base of patchouli and vanilla. Surprisingly, it smells very nice! It will never replace my favourite- Chanel No. 5. A full size of Lady Vengeance is 50 mL at $85.00.
Inside the wrapped green package, were these 3 items above:
The Jouer lip enhancer is amazing. I have never tried it, so I was very excited to receive it this month. It has a "moisturizing punch of a balm with the satiny texture of a gloss". I love it! The sample I received is 0.07 fl. oz. Full size- 0.33 fl.oz at $14.00
Klorane is a shampoo with chamomile. This shampoo is supposed to intensify the softness and shine of blonde hair. Yes, I have blonde hair! The sample I received is 0.8 fl. oz. Full size is 13.4 oz at $18.00.
I love nail polish and this month I received another Color Club nail polish in Blue-Ming. This is a turquoise green polish. Reminds me of the Essie Turks and Caicos color that I have been wanting. Not anymore, I love this one! 0.25 fl.oz. Full size is 0.5 fl. oz at $8.00.
I am so excited about this box and am looking forward to next month's box and hoping that it is just as good or better! Birchbox has yet to disappoint me!
No comments:
Post a Comment