After a long weekend of dealing with issues, I woke up totally exhausted and lacking energy, so I decided to go over to Dunkin Donuts and order a medium mocha latte. Maybe it would work to "run on Dunkin" as the saying goes. Feeling a bit better now!
I just signed up for another half marathon. The Dawsonville Half Marathon is on June 9, 2012 in Dawsonville, GA. The start is at the GA Motor Sports Hall of Fame, which I have never been to. Active Schwaggle had a deal on the entry fee for $35 instead of $70. Woohoo! Here is the link to register: http://www.active.com/running/dawsonville-ga/dawsonville-half-marathon-2012
The medal looks like it is going to be pretty cool too.
What I am really looking forward to after the race is, shopping!!! A couple of miles from the start of the race is the North Georgia Premium Outlet!!!!! Watch out credit cards!!!
________________________________________________
*What do you order at DD?
*Anyone else signed up for the Dawsonville 1/2?



No comments:
Post a Comment