Friday, April 27, 2012

3 THINGS THURSDAY

1.  Last night, I had a dream that I was falling.  Usually have those kinds of dreams quite a bit, but last night involved those scary amusement park rides on top of the Stratosphere in Vegas.  I was on this ride (below), it tilted forward just as the real ride does, but in my dream it also made huge loops backwards off the side of the building.  I was screaming in my dream and then I gasped for air and woke up :O 

2.  I just signed up for Birchbox and the May 2012 box will feature products inspired by the tv show Gossip Girl.  I have actually never watched a single episode, but I am very excited to see what is in it!

If you want to be a new subscriber to Birchbox and recieve the Gossip Girl box, go here a sign up ASAP:  www.birchbox.com/gossipgirl  .  Monthly subscription prices are only $10 and boxes are mailed out on the 10th of every month.
3.  I woke up the other night wide awake around 1:30 am, so I decided to turn on the tv.  I came across one of those late night news shows and caught a segment on shoe clubs.  I had heard of these but did not know much about them.  Well, there are actually quite a few of them, such as Just Fabulous, Shoe Dazzle, and Sole Society.  The idea of getting a box in the mail every month with a pair of shoes intrigued me, so guess what?  I signed up.  I became a member of Just Fabulous and got my first pair of boots 20% off which came to only $19.  With Just Fab, you are not required to purchase every month.  You just skip the month and are not charged.


Here is the ankle boot I bought.  It is called "Sheridan" and has a 4" heel and a 1/2" platform.  What do you think?


___________________________________________________
Anyone else have dreams of falling?

What do you think of Birchbox?  

Have you joined a shoe club?

No comments:

Post a Comment