Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Original Dish Drying Mat

In my complimentary Influenster Naturals VoxBox I received The Original Dish Drying Mat.  I have never bought one or even used these mats before, but I have seen them hanging in the store.  From the VoxBox card, these mats are "a unique, laminated design that combines a thin layer or foam between two layers of high quality, super absorbent microfiber for a new dish washing experience that conserves energy and paper towels by air drying, and saves water by hand-washing."

The first time I tried out the mat was after a small wine and cheese party with three of my friends.  I was kind of afraid to sit my crystal glasses on a think cloth mat because I was afraid the glasses would fall over.  To my surprise, even with the heavy crystal glasses drying on the mat, they did not feel unstable drying there.  This mat completely surprised me and will be put to great use.  The complimentary mat is 16 in. x 18. in. and is easily folds for storage!  I definitely recommend this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment