I received a package of CleanWell in my complimentary Influenster Naturals VoxBox. From the packaging, it states: "CleanWell wipes clean up messes and kill germs with all natural ingredients that are easy on the earth. Their mild ingredients are great for hands and faces, and the one-use packet is ideal for all your on-the-go activities!"
I love these wipes. They are alcohol free, so I do not have to worry about my hands drying out from using them. I like the small packaging which makes it very easy to carry several around in my bag for use throughout the day. I use these wipes after touching those gross grocery carts and before eating. The 5"x7" size of the wipe is very generous. These do not have an awful smell like some hand sanitizers. The citrus herb scent of these wipes are refreshing! I am so happy that I was able to test these complimentary of Influenster because I have never seen or even heard of these before. Thank you very much for offering CleanWell in the Naturals VoxBox.
No comments:
Post a Comment