1. I like eating Jelly Belly Sports beans during all my races. My favorite is the fruit punch flavor. Usually carry 2 or 3 bags with me during half marathons!
For my last half marathon back on January 15, 2011, I actually carried Skittles in my spi-belt. I did not have time to get to the running store to buy sports beans. Skittles worked just as well as the sports beans :)
2. Frozen Yogurt. I always buy frozen yogurt the night before a race. I go to one of those self-serve yogurt shops with 12 different types of yogurt and at least 30 or more toppings.
I always get the original yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, and granola.
3. Grande nonfat Earl Grey Lattes. At only 160 calories and 0 grams of fat, it is so delicious! It is just early grey tea, steamed milk, and vanilla syrup.
These are also and originally known as a "London Fog". Not sure why Starbucks changed the name of them to earl grey latte. I prefer London Fog!
Question: What are your favorite toppings on yogurt?
What is your favorite drink from Starbucks or your local coffee shop?
What is your energy snack during races?



No comments:
Post a Comment