Cycling: 17.4 miles
Running: 0.0 miles (oops!)
Just completed: Hot Mama Virtual 1/2 Marathon
Days until next race: 15 days (Area 13.1 Half Marathon)
___________________________________
I was kind of disappointed when I found out that this would be the very last Look Bag for the company. With all the trouble they have been having with orders, they decided to suspend all Look Bags (update: Look Bag's will start again in September!). Here is the July Bag!
I actually got 2 Look Bags for the month of July. I love sharing these bags with my Mother and sister! This months bag was actually very impressive. Here are the contents:
0.08 oz. Ultraflesh Gold Standard Mascara in Blackout 3M. Value $7.88. A full size is 0.27 oz- value $26.00. I have never tried this mascara.
1 mL of Betsey Johnson perfume. Value $1.53. Full size- 1oz. $45.00. I am not fond of the packaging. Once the plastic bottle is opened, there is no way to close it again. Would have much preferred a vile. Not sure of the name of this perfume. Anyone know?
0.24 oz. Bremmen Research Labs Miracle Cream for the face. Value $9.07. Full size is 1.3 oz. at $49.00. Have not tried this yet!
Bon Bons scented nail polish. Each bottle has a value of approximately $1.00. Four bottle are shown because of the 2 bags the I received. I am pretty sure these can be bought at Walmart!
Total Value of July's Look Bag: $38.48
I have the Betsey Johnson perfume already. She is a designer and famous for her punk jewelry worn by a lot of famous people.
ReplyDelete