Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes and Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Another two items included in my Influenster Frosty VoxBox were the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner and the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.

 I absolutely love the Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal black eyeliner.  It goes on smooth and creamy.  I also do not feel like I am pulling the area around my eyes while applying it.  The Scandaleyes eyeliner goes on smooth just like my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner.  This new eyeliner has become on of my favorites!
I am not sure if this has happened to anyone else while using the Rimmel Gentle Eyes Remover, but I got just a little of the product in my eye and it burned!  I have sensitive eyes and had high hopes for this product.  While using the remover, I was trying to wipe away waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner.  No luck!  I had to stop and flush my eye with water. 

Update: I checked several other people's reviews of this product.  Some people's eyes are also burning with this product.

#frostyvoxbox
#Rimmel

@Influenster
@RimmelLondonUS

No comments:

Post a Comment