I received two 750mL bottles of Sugar-Free Torani Syrups sponsored by SheSpeaks and Torani. One bottle was Pumpkin Pie Syrup and the other was Salted Caramel Syrup. Not two flavors that I would have bought, but I was willing to try!
The first drink I made was a Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake. This recipe is from the Torani website. I changed it up a little bit by using non-dairy milk and non-dairy ice cream, which still turned out very well! Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of the finished product, but here is the recipe:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake:
1 TBSP (1/2 oz.) Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup
1/2 TBSP (1/4 oz.) Torani Cheesecake Syrup
3 TBSP Milk
1 Cup (8 oz.) Vanilla Ice Cream
Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth. Enjoy!
_________________________________
For my second drink using the Torani Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup, I made a Salted Caramel Chai Latte courtesy of the Torani website. Again, with this recipe, I used non-dairy milk and I also made my own chai mix from scratch. I love chai lattes, so I thought this would be a good recipe to try!
Salted Caramel Chai Latte:
1 scoop Chai
1 1/4 cup (10 oz.) milk
2 TBSP (1 oz.) Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
One pinch of salt
Place Chai Latte mix in cup. Add steamed milk to powder and stir with fork. Add a pinch of salt to the prepared chai and stir. Top with whipped cream if desired. Garnish with carmel sauce, if desired!
________________________________
Again, this was a sponsored post by SheSpeaks and Torani.
No comments:
Post a Comment